Experienced and creative marketing professional with background in writing, graphic design, illustration and web.
Bachelor of Arts, Art and Mass Communications
Briar Cliff University, Sioux City, IA
(And many LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com), YouTube videos!)
Sr. Graphic Designer
Onto Innovation, Bloomington, MN
Manage all aspects of the company brand – including the website, corporate communication materials and products. Manage relationships with vendors.
- Played key role in the creation and implementation of new branding after a large-scale merger including key branding campaigns and initiatives
- Designed new company website from ideation to rollout
- Initiated and led the development of the company intranet site
- Developed social media plan
Graphic Design Consultant
- Hired to produce new identity for Bewiki – a new internet start-up company
- Called on to create WordPress web sites for non-profits and businesses
In my free-time
Minnesota Good Age
- An online publication devoted to older adults age 55+, full of resources, news and helpful articles.
The Phoenix Spirit
- Produce this recovery-based newspaper (and website) with a circulation of 15k in the Twin Cities, that provides hope and encouragement to those affected by addiction.
Adobe Creative Cloud, Blender, Microsoft 365, SEO, Google Analytics, WordPress, MailChimp, Social Media
Organizations / Activities
- Member of the American Institute of Graphic Arts, Past Design Mentor
- Board Member, Oaks Counseling
- Past President, Harrison Hills Homeowners Association