Experienced and creative marketing professional with background in writing, graphic design, illustration and web. Known as an innovative leader who can enlist others and make things happen.
Bachelor of Arts, Art and Mass Communications
Briar Cliff University, Sioux City, IA
Sr. Graphic Designer
Rudolph Technologies, Bloomington, MN
Manage all aspects of the company brand – including the website, corporate communication materials and products. Manage relationships with vendors for printing and the web.
- Played key role in the creation and implementation of new branding after a large-scale merger including key branding campaigns and initiatives
- Designed new company website from ideation to rollout
- Initiated and led the development of the company intranet site
- Developed a social media plan
Graphic Design Consultant
- Hired to produce new identity for Bewiki – a new internet start-up company
- Called on to create WordPress web sites for non-profits and businesses
In my free-time
The Phoenix Spirit
- Produce this recovery-based newspaper with a circulation of 15k in the Twin Cities, that provides hope and encouragement to those affected by addiction.
- Recognized by Oprah.com, Time, MSN, StarTribune and LifeHacker
- Authored sponsored content for American Express, Ooma, TaxAct, CreditKarma and more
- Over 40,000 pageviews a month
Adobe Creative Suite CC, Microsoft Suite (PC/Mac), web-design and basic understanding of HTML/CSS, all relevant social media platforms, SEO, Google Analytics, WordPress, MailChimp
Organizations / Activities
- Member of the American Institute of Graphic Arts, Past Design Mentor
- Board Member, Oaks Counseling
- Past President, Harrison Hills Homeowners Association